Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bee Spit Update

Bee Spit is how my loving, supportive husband refers to the Zi Xui Tang (aka bee pollen) tablets.

I've been taking them for about a week now, and I actually have lost more weight this week. However, I'm still not so sure about them. It is a detox program so I was expecting some really horrific side effects. I have heard horror stories about (ahem) bathroom issues, stomach cramps, and jittery nerves. But, it actually hasn't been that bad.

The first two days I had two incidents where my body felt tingly all over. I had head to toe goose bumps! Those incidents only lasted about 5 to 10 minutes each and that was it. I haven't had another one since. So, I guess the only side effect has been the bathroom issue.

Let me pause here and say that I really don't want to discuss my bathroom habits with you all. BUT!! I did make a promise to myself that I would keep this blog real and honest. So here goes. Quit reading if you want, but you have been warned!! ;)

Like I said, these pills are about detoxing when you first start them. They flush out the toxins. To do this, I have to eat something fatty during the day. About 30 minutes to an hour after eating something super fatty, off to the bathroom I go. I guess you could say these make my digestive system very regular. No, it's not diarrhea, but I am VERY regular now. That's something you wanted to know, right? :)

So, I'm going to use them for another week and then decide if I want to toss or keep them.

No comments: