Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Monday, September 20, 2010

Something New

When I got serious about weight loss, I told me husband that I couldn't do it alone. I needed his help. Let me pause here and say that I really do have the best husband in the world, but that's a post for another day.

He's been very supportive the past few months and I am so grateful! He watches Samuel so I can go to Weight Watchers meetings, he compliments me and encourages me with his words, and does so much more! About a week ago, he came home with a new product for me to try out. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but did some research online and decided to give it a go. I'm going to use for a week and see what happens.

I'm still a little skeptical, but we'll see. Here's a link to what I am using.

Have any of you used it? Please share your experiences in the comments.

No comments: