Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Clutter - Part 1

I have decided that I have too much clutter in my life. To combat this, I did what any self respecting person would do and started searching the internet for ways to declutter. Yeah, I could just start cleaning and organizing, but I need a plan and I know there is someone out in BlogLand that would lead me on my journey to an uncluttered house.

Naturally, I found just the blog I needed within minutes. The post is called Transforming Your Mount Everest...One Hour at a Time and was written by Amy over at Momadvice.com. The original post can be found by clicking here.

In the post, she gives some great tips for starting on that problem area. The one piece of advice that I liked the most was to schedule a regular clutter date. Just one day a week. That's all. I can do that!! I am thinking about even taking before and after pictures *gasp* and posting them on here *double gasp* so you all can see my amazing transformation!!

Yes, yes I will. I will post pictures of my messiness *triple gasp*!!!!