Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

D'oh!

I was just stalking my blog and was wondering why people never left comments on here. Am I just that boring and people don't want to comment? Do I actually have any readers? Sure, I have followers (love you four!!), but do those followers actually check in and read?

Then I noticed that there was no comment link for you to click!! D'oh!!! Somehow I had my settings set to where new post didn't allow comments.

So, now that is fixed along with an email link and link link (is that the correct terminology?) being added.

I am fully expecting comments from now on, dear readers. That means you!!

Alright, alright. You don't HAVE to comment, but it makes my day when you do.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I read. :) Keep on keepin' on m'dear!