Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Food Fest Until Friday!!!

Well, I did it.

I've really been praying about losing weight and why I struggle so much. I just can't so no to foods for some reason. I mean, what kind of hold does food have on me? Jeez!

So, I've been praying for God to show me what I need to do, to give me strength and guidance. I've always known that Weight Watchers was the only success I've ever had when losing weight. I just couldn't afford to pay for the meetings. I've tried to do the online program, but had no luck because I had no one holding me accountable. I need that person to answer to.

About a month ago, I started tutoring a little boy and with the $$ I am making doing that, I have more than enough to start WW again!! The cheapest WW plan is $40 bucks a month and I know that the money can used elsewhere. So while I've wanted to sign up, I waited and kept praying.

And guess what!!!

In the mail today came a WW flyer with coupons in it!! Coupons, I say!!! If you know me, I have become a coupon princess (not quite a Coupon Queen, but I'm getting there!!).

Which means on Friday, I am going to start WW again.

Which means for the next two days, I am going to be eating anything and everything I want.

Which means I will be wearing jeans to first weigh in to guarantee some weight loss in that first week. Sneaky, huh? ;)