Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day Post Challenge Day Two (Tuesday)

Jaime over at I have a Coupon for that! is another friend I met at What To Expect. We both have toddlers born in Dec. '07 and have gotten to know each other better through Facebook. I think the night we really "talked" was the night we both stayed up and tried to get one of those elusive Old Navy coupons (remember that, Jaime?). I don't think either one of us got one, but we did find a partner in bargain hunting.

Not too long ago, she started a blog and now has over 200 followers!! She hosts lots of giveaways and always has a post about deals to be found. She also includes recipes, freebies, reviews, and crafts. (Told you there was a bunch of stuff on there!)

You can find here on twitter and facebook.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the great comments!!! Somehow you have slipped through the Google Reader. I need to make it a point to visit with you more often! Good luck in your challenge. I started a challenge once. I didn't finish it. :(

LoserGirl said...

Have you used bloglines.com? I'm not familiar with Google Reader, but I am guessing it's the same type of thing.