Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Monday, April 26, 2010

Daily Post Challenge Day 1 (Monday)

I am so excited to announce that I have partnered with Frugal Little Thing and will be posting a weekly health/fitness post on Saturdays.

I met Frugal Little Thing (FLT) back in 2007. We both frequented the What To Expect Dec. 07 baby board. Like many of the people on that board we carried our friendship over to facebook. I have met some great ladies through that board and have had so much fun watching our little ones grow up.

FLT is a master money saver and decided to start a blog a few months ago. It is a wonderful site with tons of couponing, money-saving, and going green information.

Click here for a post about her weekly schedule.
When she talks about her Saturday guest poster, that's me!!

Tomorrow, I will be highlighting another money saving blog. I met her on the WTE board too!

You can also find FTL on facebook.

No comments: