Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Retreat to Complete - Day 3

Today has definitely not been as productive as yesterday, but it has definitely been fun. We decided to get out and make a trip to Hobby Lobby. You know, because, well, we needed to buy more stuff!! Don't judge.

I scored this awesome deal at HL. It was 50% off and I couldn't pass it up. 50% off, ya'll! 50%. I have been looking for a school album and this one was perfect (times 100 because incase I haven't mentioned it....it was 50% off ya'll).

I've already put a picture in the front, but I am going to change it because you can't see all the cute little faces.


The Boy's new scrapbook
Now, let's discuss The Food. Oh. My. Gracious!!! We have eaten so wonderfully this week. Today, we didn't even cook the scheduled lunch and dinner because we have so many leftovers from the last two days. I wish I had taken a picture of the leftover spread. It was UH-MAZING!!! Chicken enchiladas, a huge breakfast spread each day, and tons of snacks and chocolate. I have gorged myself on Dr. Peppers because after this week, I'm going cold turkey on them. Yea, it's gonna be rough but I have to do something. Please pray for The Husband and The Boy. I know I'm not gonna be pleasant the next few weeks....hopefully just days, but I'm trying to be realistic.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: