Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My First Challenge!!

I am making these cute snowman plaques for some people as CHRISTmas presents. This is my first attempt and I have gotten better as I have made more. I can't post some because they are surprises for people and while they probably won't ever see this, I'm not taking any chances!!

I also decided to use this a challenge that I found. I have been more and more crafty lately and plan on posting more of my creations here. My goal is one crafty post a week. I hope I can stick to it!!!


Let me know what you think about it.....good or bad!!!

Be sure to check out Sugar Sweet Paper Treats to view all the Challenge Submissions. There are some pretty creative things over there!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see what other crafty things you come up with:)

LoserGirl said...

Thanks, Jeanne! I will be posting more pictures after Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I love your plaque!! The snowmen are so adorable on it and I think you did a great job. Hugs, Sue

LoserGirl said...

Thanks, Sue. This one was the first one I made and it's a little rough. I ended up making over 15 plaques for people. The last few were much better than this one!