Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crafty McCrafterson.....eh, may not.

During this past month, I have been very crafty. Many of the CHRISTmas presents that I am giving this year are things that I have made. It's been very relaxing for me and I'm really starting to spend my free time being crafty.

So, I've been thinking (yes, I know it's a scary thought, but I have been thinking). BTW, TH (The Husband) always gets scared when I start a sentence with "I've been thinking.." You know why? It's because my thoughts usually involve spending a little money.....yea, I'd be scared too.

So, back on topic......

I've been thinking that I may need to open an etsy shop!! Ta-Dah!

waiting for the Hallelujah chorus to start.....

waiting....

still waiting...

Are those crickets that I hear?


You see, I don't hear the Hallelujah chorus because I'm still not sure if it's something I want to do. The only things I would be comfortable offering is my snowman plaques and some other things that I will be able to show you after CHRISTmas (because they are presents and I don't want to post picture yet because the people who are getting them might see them because they might read this blog although I don't think they do but I still don't want to take any chances.....*deep breath*).

Plus, if I have an etsy shop, I will have to have an awesome name for it. And I'm drawing a blank. Total blank. Nothing. I don't think people will want to buy anything crafty from someone that goes by LoserGirl.

No comments: