Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Friday, October 22, 2010

Meal Plan - You Can Do It, Too!!

Many of my friends have been discussing meal planning lately so I decided to post some links that have been very helpful for me when I started. I'm only including three links right now and will add some more later. There is so much information out there on meal planning and it can be overwhelming!!

Creating a Weekly Meal Plan by Unclutterer: This is great post to get you started! Lots of information plus a couple of printouts.

Tools for Healthy Living by Everydayhealth.com: Lots of online tools including meal planning, shopping lists, calculators, etc.

Supercook.com: Not meal planning per se, but a great site for finding recipes based on what you have on hand. Just enter your ingredients in the box, and tons of recipes will pop up for those ingredients. I use it all the time!!

No comments: