Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Saturday, August 21, 2010

6 lbs Total

Yay me!!!

I have lost a total of 6 lbs since starting WW. I am so proud of myself. I have worked hard to lose those 6 lbs and feel so accomplished. I finally feel like I'm getting on track with my life.

Isn't it amazing how losing 6 little lbs. can change my outlook? I feel better about myself and know that I am heading in the right direction.

Now, it's time to step it up a notch. That's right, I'm talking about the dreaded "e" word.....

EXERCISE!!

I bought Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred and will be starting in on Monday. Now, Jillian Michael's gets on my last nerve. So, I'm not sure how that's going to work. However, I have some friends who have been doing it about a week and they have already been able to tell a difference in their energy and strength. So, with their support, I'm going to give it a whirl!

The best part? I got the DVD for free! I used some of my Amazon gift cards that I got with Swagbucks!

Double Woot!!


No comments: