Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Friday, June 26, 2009

And the Ranting Begins Again

Rant #1:
Why do I let a number get to me? I am ecstatic when that number on the scale goes down. It makes my day. It doesn't matter if it goes down by 2 tenths of a lb or 2 whole lbs. It went down and that is great.
Sadly, the same mood swing happens in the reverse if the number goes up. It absolutely ruins my day! I am mad, moody, and unpleasant to be around if that number doesn't goes down. I usually end up turning to food to make me feel better. Does it? Nope!
What happens if the number stays the same, you ask? Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. I'm relieved that it didn't go up, but I'm not discouraged because it stayed the same.
I really need to get over this obsession with the number on my scale. I struggle with it daily.

Rant #2: Why can't I remember anything? Numerous times I've been driving down the road and think, "That'll be something I should blog about." Then when I get in front of my computer, I can't remember what I was going to blog about.

OR!

Even worse, I can remember bits and pieces, but can't get it to come out right so I get frustrated and just don't blog.

Take today for example, I was driving through TBC and read a church sign that said something about children following your actions, not your advice (HEY! I JUST REMEMBERED IT! To Be Continued in another post.) I came up with this whole thing about my eating habits and setting a good example for The Boy. When I sat down to blog about it, I couldn't remember what I was wanting to blog about. (But, as you can see, I just remembered so now I'm off to write another post!!).

No comments: