Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here We Go Again.

Yep, I fell off the weight loss wagon again. I say it everytime, but this cycle will end this time.  

This. Is. It. I guess putting it in bold, large letters makes it official.

I am going to lose weight and be healthy.

I thought this blog would be my journal, but that hasn't worked out well. So, tonight I bought an actual journal. I'm going to start out small and just journal whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like.

And, yes, I am going to do it....I am going to post my current weight....

192.2


I hate that number.

1 comment:

Pam said...

You can do it ! I have been looking at it differently this time around....I don't say I am dieting. That never worked for me...stressed me out. I have been making a lifestyle change. That has been better for me. Sure, the weight loss is a bit slower but, I am changing my choices and including excercise and not starving myself until I stress.
Good luck !