Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

People Enjoy This? Really? Are you Sure?

Today is a day that should be written down in the history books. Did I save someone's life? Did I cure a deadly disease?


Well, kinda. I took steps (you'll get the joke in a second) in that direction. Follow me here, it's a bit of a stretch.


Today I exercised!!! For 30 minutes, I did the Weight Watcher Walk at Home video (Get the joke? "Took steps!" - lame, I know) So, in a way, Yes. Yes, I did save a life today - mine. Or atleast I took steps (there's that joke again) toward saving my life and while I'm not curing a deadly disease, I have started fighting against heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.


Yeah, I know that rationalization is a bit of a stretch, but kinda true too.


So what have you done lately to fight the battle of the bulge?

Update on a previous post - Operation Dr. Pepper (aka "Cut Back? Cold Turkery? To Be or Not to Be? Those are the Questions") - I have cut back on my Dr. Pepper and cola consumption. It is taking longer than I planned, but it is happening.

No comments: