Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Monday, December 28, 2009

Let's Give it Another Go!

I honestly forgot that I had this blog. I started it to help my lose weight. Has that happened?

What do you think?

My last post was in August and...

Well, there is no "and."

Still at the same weight.

Still wearing the same clothes.

Still depressed if I let myself think about it.

I actually came here today to delete this blog. Then I saw that it had been visited over 300 times!!! What? I am in shock. Are people actually reading this?

So, I'm going to give it another go. I've decided that I will not focus on weight. Sure, I'll post about it, but I'll post about other things too. I have a family blog that is private. This one will not be private. It's open to the world. I will not be using my real name, or anyone's real name.

If you know me, great! Just don't post my name in a comment, but please leave a comment.

Now, I must go back and edit some post and delete some comments. Don't be offended if I delete a comment you made. It's only because my real name is in it.

From now on, you can call me.....

LoserGirl!

(image: me standing with in the super hero pose).

No comments: