Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cold Turkey? Cut Back? To be or not to be? Those are the Questions.

Alrighty! In my quest for a hot bod...I mean to be healthy....I have decided to give up cokes (cokes = soda, pop, etc). Now my question to you is this. Do I go cold turkey or start by cutting back until I give them up entirely?

I've tried cold turkey before and after about 3 days, 100 headaches, and blindness (Okay, that's an exaggeration. I only had about 50 headaches) I end up going crazy and drank a 12 pk in less than an hour.

I think I'm going to go the cutting back route. Right now, I drink about 3 cokes a day. That's if I'm at home or out and about. That's my estimation which means it's more like 5 or 6. So! If I cut down what is the magic number to start with? 5 a week? 3 a week? One a day?

Another question? When do I cut back again? After 2 weeks? One month?

ARG!! Too many questions. This is why I fail! I over think things! Weightloss shouldn't be this hard!

So that's why I need you. What are your suggestions? Tell me about your experiences. I need help!!

Now, where's that Dr. Pepper?

No comments: