Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I can't think of a title so this is what you get.

Well, well, well. I'm still alive. Although by the amount of post on here and the time between them you wouldn't think so.

It's a new year and I've decided that I miss blogging. I just like going back and reading old post. I have to write post to be able to read them, though. Funny how that works.

So, here's a list of why I am going to start blogging again (you know I love lists!!).
  1. I use to want a million followers. 
  2. Now I am blogging for myself and don't care if I'm the only follower.
  3. I use to crave those comments.
  4. Now I think I'll go back and comment on my old post and talk to my former self.
  5. I use to think that I am hilarious and everyone will want to read what I write.
  6. Now I think I'm hilarious and I want to read what I write to remember.
  7. I use to think each post had to be long, thoughtful, funny.....a piece of artwork.
  8. Now I may just post a one word post if I feel like it....as long as I post things so I can remember.

No comments: