Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sneak Peek




My camera is still out of commission, but I went ahead and snapped some pictures of my latest project with my phone. The pictures aren't the best, but I wanted to go ahead and post some pictures because I think this turned out so cute!!


"Happy 1st birthday"
"McGuyer"

There is no way to get the whole thing in one picture. I also made another banner for McGuyer's high chair. It says "I am 1" I forgot to get a picture of that. No worries, though. McGuyer's Mom said she would send me some pictures.





I just love those Mickey hands!! I also made a bigger "1st" Mickey head. I think it might look better, but we will see.


Cupcake toppers

I also cut out a bunch of Micky ears of different sizes and colors, but again....no picture. (That seems to be the theme of this post.)

What do you think?


No comments: