Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Search & Win

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What Is Wrong With Me?!?!?

I am like a defiant little child. Here I have started a blog about weightloss and I have yet to really start dieting. I just get on here to complain and moan about dieting. Sure, I can make the excuse that The Boy has been sick, my AC is out, and it's just too hard!!

Wah, Wah, Wah.

I am tired of making excuses and tired of being fat. Lisa has started blogging about her diet (And to answer your question, Lisa, I started this blog after I saw you blogging about your diet.) and she posts what she eats each day and the excercise she has done. Maybe I should start doing that. When I was doing WW, I had more success when I actually journaled. Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Blog about my food.

Helpful for me, probably boring for you!! ;)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I think it's interesting to see what helps other people reach their goals. Good luck Jill! We're all behind you!!